Studer Community Institute Building
At the Studer Community Institute Building, we provide the perfect setting for your community or business meeting, corporate retreat, private event, special celebration and even wedding. We can host events in a variety of settings, including our outdoor Plaza with beautiful pavers, a turf lawn perfect for an event tent, an enclosed community room, and our large lobby with café seating.
A café will be located on the first floor of the SCI Building. We have yet to determine what the cafe will offer, so stay tuned for more information!
the community room
The Community Room at the SCI Building is available for rent to businesses or non-profit groups including civic groups and public education agencies for educational or business events.
The room is available at no charge during regular business hours of operation, Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. After hours and weekends are available for a minimal fee.
The Community Room is 1,218 square feet with a maximum occupancy of 100 people.
Amenities include: tables, chairs, large display screen, HDMI connection and microphones. Food and drinks are permitted.
- THEATER SETUP – Straight row of chairs with aisle down the center. Maximum seating is 100.
- CLASSROOM SETUP – Tables with chairs facing in one direction. Maximum seating is 50.
- U-SHAPED SETUP – Tables with chairs with aisle down the center. Maximum seating is 35.
- BOARD ROOM SETUP – Chairs around table. Maximum seating is 29.
- HOLLOW SQUARE – Tables with chairs with making an enclosed square. Maximum seating is 29.
THE SCI PLAZA
There are two turf lawns perfect for games and gathering. Tents ranging in 25ft increments up to 100ft can be erected on the lawn.
This area can accommodate any range of groups from 25-300 comfortably. There is an outdoor stage area with electrical connections and outdoor seating to come.